- When SO found an inconsistency between the evidence and his young client’s testimony, SO objected by telling her “That’s a dirty lie you bitch!”
- During the cross-examination of Space Station Director Yuri Cosmos, SO asked the man if he was associated with the Kyokugen school of karate, whether he enjoys girl-on-girl pornography and whether he commonly provides little boy voices. Cosmos only affirmed one of them.
- SO brought a bottle of Cherry Coke and an insulin pen to every trial. When offered coffee by prosecutor Godot, SO took one sip and then threw the coffee in his face, proclaiming “The hell is this swill?!”
- Once, after successfully winning his case, SO celebrated by pounding the table and starting a rave.
- When a murder weapon wasn’t found, SO proposed that ki was used and demonstrated when asked what he meant by shooting a ball of energy at prosecutor Payne.
- When one witness, Florent L’Belle, tore apart an important piece of evidence in front of him, SO proceeded to interrogate him while jabbing him through the skin. L’Belle quickly admitted to the murder at hand.
- On more than one occasion SO has accused a witness of murder by claiming that he “saw him do it in the opening.”
- When witness testimony appeared to clearly show that SO’s client brutally stabbed the victim of his case, SO explained that the person seen was actually a vampire in disguise that had been masquerading as the defendant for the last few days. Surprisingly, he was right and eventually got the vampire to remove his disguise.
|"You thought it would be Lana Skye! But it was really me, Dio!"|
- Perhaps by coincidence, most witnesses that committed perjury in trials involving SO were later attacked and hospitalized. There was a rumor SO may have been behind them, but nothing was confirmed.
- SO lashed out at the judge several times over his career, at one point even telling him to “Shut the hell up, I didn’t ask you a goddamn thing!” When prosecutor Edgeworth objected, SO threw his empty Cherry Coke bottle at him.
- Some time after his courtroom debut, SO began to request every witness to take a lie detector test. However, resources did not always permit one.
- When prosecutor Edgeworth had the upper hand in one case, SO gave him a sheet of paper and asked Edgeworth to read it aloud. Immediately afterward, Edgeworth disappeared and was found bound and gagged 2 months later.
|"It says... Candle Jack."|
- On that subject, SO was supposedly personally trained in law by world-renowned super hero Freakazoid, which may explain his rather unusual courtroom behavior.
- SO's psychiatrists describe him as having been "A well of chaos, sadness, obsession and mental decay. And shonen anime."
- SO had a history of provoking the prosecution by speaking Japanese. When he attempted to do so on prosecutor Simon Blackquill, SO was asked “えいごではなしてください。”
- After Blackquill cut a feather in midair inches from SO’s face, SO simply responded with “I can do that too. Nanto koshuuken ougi! Hakushu koshi!” SO then thrusted his hand forward as Blackquill began to bleed and was later treated in the hospital for a deep stab wound.
- SO once called a teddy bear to the stand under the pretense that the bear was present when the murder was committed. When SO asked the bear who the person he saw was, he panicked and began to yell at the judge and jury, screaming “That’s a lie! It’s a damn dirty lie! It wasn’t me!”
|"... Is the defense quite all right?"|
- When three suspects supposedly all admitted to their guilt at the same time for the same crime, SO confusingly yelled “I’m Spartacus!”
- When a witness testified that they were at home playing Assassin’s Creed, SO asked him if Ubisoft was a good company. When the witness answered yes, SO immediately pointed out the contradiction and asserted that the witness was not to be trusted.
- In the Ripper murder case, prosecutor Von Karma deduced that all the murder victims were actually blown apart from the inside using a special mental code implanted while the victims were in cyber space, and that the only person with the expertise to perform such an incredible feat was SO’s client, who was conducting experiments with a similar concept.
|Boy was that a scoop!|
- After calling his client, a whale, to testify, SO conversed with it by screeching and clicking. The discussion ended when SO shouted “go to hell!”
- SO never tolerated swearing of any kind. So much so that when the judge exclaimed “Great oogly boogly!”, SO told him to “Watch the fuckin’ language!”
- When photographic evidence was presented, SO always suggested it may have been "photoshopped." What exactly it means to photoshop is unknown.
- Ultimately, SO met his end after a demonstration gone wrong. When it was suggested the victim of the case at hand may have committed suicide, SO rebutted by citing the lack of a burn mark.
On second thought, maybe I should stick to writing.