|I want my tax dollars to go into that thing!|
|I got this for Christmas. That Phil always knows what to get.|
|What a rip-off! They should be making original characters, like K9999, Fei Long and Baiken!|
|"Noooooooo!" It's even possible for one of them to say it in slow-mo.|
The Other Guys (almost all of which are actually girls)
|He should have a cereal named after him.|
|People who funded $1,500 toward the game's crowdfunding campaign appear in the backgrounds. There were a lot.|
|Her head is detachable.|
- The announcer can say several lines that are variations on other announcer lines from other fighting games or straight quotes, as is the case with Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Capcom vs. SNK 2. Also, if you barely win, he’ll say “Cut cut cut!” Much like in Viewtiful Joe.
- When using her pistol special attack, Peacock sometimes yells “Garbage daaay!”
- One of Big Band’s introductory lines is “Dead or alive, you’re coming with me!” A line from Robocop.
- When reeling in an opponent as Squigly using Leviathan, Leviathan might say “Get over here!”
- Double sometimes calls her opponent a miserable pile of secrets after she wins.
- One of Filia’s victory stances is actually Samson’s, in which he wears Filia like Ryu’s headband.